Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Share and Voice: Sign the Declaration

While looking up background information for my Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change, I came acrossed this declaration which fit perfectly!  It is from the documentary we watched in class, Tapped,  which is proving to be a valuable resource to me.  The declaration states that you will minimize your use of bottled water and always attempt to bring your reusable bottle with you.  This is showing the government that tap water is important and you do not support companies purchasing our tap water and selling it for 1900 times the cost.  Off the declaration page, it also gives you a list of other things you can do to Take Action.  I signed the Declaration and am taking action on this issue.  I encourage you to do so as well!

3 comments:

  1. I signed too! I think that it's a good thing to get involved with. I've been trying hard for years not buy water but since seeing the movie I feel even more strongly about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting that you found this site! I will for sure have to sign it, thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I really enjoyed this movie it is one of my favorites. I will certainly have to sign it.

    ReplyDelete