Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Share and Voice: Ultimate Eco-Friendly Winter Holiday Guide



With the holiday season approaching and everything we have learned over these last few months, I thought it would be beneficial for us to get some tips on how to have an eco-friendly holiday season.  This site has lots of great tips including how to save money, what toys are environmentally friendly, and some essentials like an eco-friendly Christmas tree or wrapping paper.  I found it quite useful, I hope you do too!

Click here for the Eco-Friendly Winter Guide

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the website, Kristy. I liked looking at the tips on how to save on buying organic food since that's what my SMART goal was. I also liked the 35 ways to enjoy nature in the winter since I'm not typically a winter person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this website. It has some great tips on it. I looked at the eco-friendly gift wrap. I have a large family which equals a lot of wrapping paper. I will try this holiday season to save some wrapping and use it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this website! I always thought we waste so much wrapping paper around Christmas, so it's nice to get some eco-friendly ideas for gift wrap. I too, like the 35 tips for enjoying nature and will be trying a few.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great tips! I am going to pass these along to my mom as she starts stressing over the holidays, I am sure she will absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the website, it had some great tips. Once again I find myself making some not so eco-friendly choices when I get out of my daily routine, and the holidays really do shake up my routine. I am going to try and use some of these tips so I don't fall off the bandwagon this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link, Kristy! I have been having somewhat of a difficult time trying to decide what to make my family for Christmas. I generally tend to make my gifts because I feel they are most personal and cost a lot less to get! A good idea I got was to make fun building blocks for my god-daughter! Hurray for DIY gifts, haha!

    ReplyDelete